*I am compensated by Keurig® for sharing my view; all opinions remain 100% my own.*
Nothing helps get me going on the right side of bed in the morning quicker than my favorite cup of coffee and the sight of my sweet pups! I am always known as the positive, high energy personality at school (I’m a teacher.) I have even had my students comment on my demeanor before. I wanted to share some things that help me look on the positive side of things daily besides my morning coffee from !
- Getting enough rest and taking care of my body. This looks different for everyone but let us face it: it is pretty hard to be positive if you do not feel your best.
- Wearing bright colors. I love my neutrals but there is something about pastel or neon colors that helps perk you up.
- Taking quiet time for prayers and gratitude. I always spend my commute to school praying and thinking of the many things I am grateful to have in my life.
- Playing upbeat music. You know that one song that comes on and you just start to smile? Yeah, that one! I always try to set the mood with music that makes me feel good. For example: my alarm clock ringtone is my favorite song, “Here Comes The Sun” by The Beatles. How can you not feel positive listening to those lyrics.
- Desperate times call for desperate measures: some days you gotta fake it ’til you make it. I have gotten this question a lot over the years, “How are you always so energetic, smiling and positive?” Well, the truth is that I am not. There are days I do not feel great or in a bad mood but I have to make a decision to try to be positive or have an awful day. I really try to be positive for my students and hope it also helps my coworkers with the energy of our school.
Did you know that 4 in 5 people agree their daily cup of coffee helps keep them positive? I certainly agree! I make my coffee at home every morning to save time and money. It is just so easy to pop a pod in and have it brew while I let my dogs out. I usually take my coffee with me on my commute as a little more me time. I truly look forward to it everyday!
I love the ease and convenience of the K-Mini Plus® Single Serve Coffee Maker. It fits virtually anywhere and is perfect for preparing your cup of coffee. You fill the water reservoir, choose your favorite pod from The Original Donut Shop Coffee, add your mug and you are ready to go. Right now, I am loving the Nutty Caramel flavor.
To celebrate the power of positivity The Original Donut Shop is asking Americans to nominate a coworker who positively impacts them. Consumers can nominate a coworker through a simple entry form on www.brewpositivity.com.
25 winners will be randomly selected to win $200 and year supply of The Original Donut Shop K-Cup® pods. Nominations will be accepted through November 22, 2019.
Do not forget to enter my K-Mini Plus® Single Serve Coffee Maker and variety of The Original Donut Shop K-Cup® pods on Instagram! Just comment your favorite coffee and tag a friend and you will be entered to win. Check out Keurig on Instagram if have not already as well! Let me know how you stay positive in the comments. I am always looking for new ideas!